5/24/12

Gallstones still not a problem

Are you Worried and Suffering from Gallstones? No, but I wish they would dissolve, t'would be nice.

Gallstones aren't much of a problem for me. I lay on my side and massaged my belly while  I read an article about healing for Continuing ed credits for my L.M.T. relicensing. It's an astounding and comprehensive piece by Andrew Bernay-Roman. Today I had a really nice couple of cups of coffee that were helped along by a sweet note by Joe about how the coffee maker was acting funny. It must have been user error. Still, I read it and felt good. I sat and read and thought about my eeking in of dreams finally. We moved upstairs finally after months of waiting...long...story. I ate an Aunt sophie egg in the basket and drank water. Late she had a homeade apple orange juice popsicle and I worked on the new pillows for the outside party this weekend. Lunch was leftover stirfry and leftover chili and rice. THis made a little bit of a mess. I cleaned the floor with Celeste with two sponges and a blue bucket of fabuloso lavender soap. It was sweet and joyous and sucessious. I poured olive oil on my head and wrapped my hair in a pair of old little baby pants(which make a perfect headwrap) Jackson came down with lice, and even though we didn't find any, the olive oil can't hurt, and apparently it can suffocate nits and eggs. I don't think it is necessary but I am going to have shiny hair anyway. I feel like working out again. I called Radiya at the Lyn's Brick's Gym to try a 14 day free pass. So there it is. Celeste and I took a very long walk a couple of days ago through Hamilton along Harford road. It reminded me of when I was in Alexandria walking in the evening past shops, and past the tire shop on Port Suez St.
Key things I have done lately that feel good

1) Taking vitamins again. I am so far not feeling down and stressed. Perhaps that was my problem more than the delayed construction zone of a house.
2) Taking in more water in the form of pink lemonade
3) Doing more creative things, painting, sewing, writing this blog again
4) Attempting to find "kids play work" for Celeste along with my grown up work
 a) I let her paint two canvases while I repainted a table
  b) I let her help me clean the floor. She got the soapy water out of the bucket with one sponge and I focused on getting it back in, and scrubbing. This worked!
5) I found a place Celeste can go to for daycare three times a week that is nice. 7 kids, a nice space, not far, outdoor time, circle time, letters, music, and a nice lady running it. I was hoping to find an outlet like this for both of us
6) Jackson is into gymnastics. I am pleased to see him grow.
7) I am back into learning and healing through relicensing studies for massage. This always helps.

~ life is good, takes work, so be it, I'm making good on dreams over here~

To focus on the Gallstone healing process
  `Smoothies are better when you need a snack and feel down because they hydrate you and provide fresh vitamins and fiber'
'A problem that stresses you out is better when you are nourished and in motion. Depression and fatigue can often be remedied by first changing something about how you are holding your body'